• Earn up to
    20% commission

  • High Conversion
    Rate = More Money

  • Long
    cookie duration

How it works?

It couldn't be simpler! We've streamlined our entire affiliate process to ensure ease of use, while still maintaining extremely accurate affiliate tracking.

  • Visitor clicks on an affiliate link on your site or in an email.
  • The visitors IP is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
  • The visitor browses our site, and may decide to order.
  • If the visitor orders (the order need not be placed during the same browser session--cookies and IPs are stored indefinitely), the order will be registered as a sale for you.
  • We will review and approve the sale.
  • You will receive commission payouts.
  • Post Affiliate Pro affiliate program offers real time reports of your sales, traffic, account balance and overall performance.

Earn flat 20% commission!

Not only can you join our team and help spread the word about your favorite products, you can get rewarded for your efforts.

Our system tracks referrals and pays top commissions for every client you send our way.

High Conversion Rate = More Money!

We have conversion around 1:66 (depending on an actual promotion or season), which means that one in every 66 visitors makes a purchase of our product.

Our high conversion rates mean that the people who you send here are more likely to buy our products.

Of course we can't prove that either, but if you don't trust us, why would you want to refer people here?

Long cookie duration.

If a customer comes from your site to ours, and then comes back to purchase within 3 months period, you get a commission.

That's it! You send us business, we send you money!

Signing up and getting your account configured couldn't be easier. You can be referring business our way in as little as five minutes.

Why Post Affiliate Pro?

We do everything - host the products, handle downloads and customer queries, and you get paid by simply referring a visitor to us.

  • Fixed cost 8%
    Our payment processor charge us in average fixed cost 8% from every transaction. Therefore commissions are computed from the remaining 92% of total order amount.
  • Sale referred by more than 1 affiliate
    We split commission in case sale was referred by more than one affiliate to all of them. Here is how it works:
    First affiliate will get 10% bonus - he introduced customer to brand.
    Last affiliate will get 30% bonus - he convinced customer to buy. We will split rest of commission (60%) between all affiliates (including first and last).
  • Signup Bonus $5!
    You will get $5 commission just for signup to our affiliate program! We will pay them with first payout of earned commissions.
  • Payout
    We pay our affiliates always on 15th day of the month for sales referred in last month. Minimum payout is $250 and you have to refer minimum two separate customers, who purchased any of the paid plans (free trials do not count). Self-purchases are also accepted!

Start making money now!

There is no charge to join our Affiliate Program.
We pay commissions for all sales you referred.
Earn flat 20% commissions

Sign up